As a Production Artist, you’ll take a supportive role in taking projects to the final stage of development. This position requires working closely with our designers to ensure precision of graphic elements and preparation of files for print or digital publication. You’ll be blending both creativity and technical skills to format layouts and/or images.
This position requires almost an extremely meticulous personality: an incredible eye for detail, rigid following of brand guidelines, and a mastery of Sketch and Adobe CS. You are as capable of thinking on a systems level down to pixel-perfection. Diligence is required in organizing and backing up files. Think of yourself as having technical expertise, but also love being immersed in creative work.
- Liaise with the creative team to finalize projects
- Own the delivery of campaign assets
- Manage prepress process for print files
- Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
- Archive produced images and graphics
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software
- Experience designing for a consumer technology brand
- Agency experience in developing 360 campaigns
- Savviness for creating social media content such as Facebook assets or Instagram stories
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a production artist with an agency or product technology company
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant work experience across both online and offline channels
- Expertise in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Ai, Id), and Sketch. Framer or other prototyping tools a plus.
- Unwavering attention to detail and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication with your fellow team
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer
Reddit, San Francisco
Sr. Product Designer
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Visual Designer Branding
Brightwheel, Denver, Colorado
Senior Software Engineer, Android Product Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California