This position will be part of a creative team and will focus on production and versioning of concepts executed by the design team. The team develops a variety of digital and print collateral across various channels. The Production Artist must thrive in a professional, fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deliverables.
Typical day would be to produce and distribute creative assets from large and small creative campaigns. This roles requires clear communication abilities across photo teams that will be supplying imager and design team who will be creating layouts for digital and physical tactics.
- Executes production of creative and graphic concepts from the design team
- Can within design applications to version tactics across campaigns
- Follows projects throughout all stages of print production and/or online deployment
- Interacts regularly with designers and other team members as needed for the completion of assigned projects
- Solves business challenges through smart production
- Takes ownership, leads initiatives and successfully executes through all stages of product development on target, on time and on budget
- Manages the execution of the work, ensuring that creative projects are completed on time
- Effectively use the project management system to track time on all projects
- Communicates effectively with peers, senior management and clients across all topics from business to creative
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline related field with 4+ yrs. of experience
- Possesses a strong portfolio of well-produced work
- Retail, agency or in-house corporate creative production experience preferred
- Must be highly proficient in industry standard design software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark and MS Office) and other applicable programs on Macintosh platform. Flash and HTML a plus
- Love for the technical side of design
- Ability to prepare projects for print is essential
- Ability to build strong, technically tight, problem-free mechanicals
- Ability to set up and organize clean template files that can be adapted to many uses and streamline the production process
- Proficient knowledge of prepress and printing standards
- Proficient knowledge of CMYK, RGB, color modes, conversion, tone structure, memory colors, flesh tones and multitone files
- Ability to produce independently in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn existing and new workflows
- Organizational skills, adaptability and composure under fire are equally important
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the customer’s needs
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Experience Design Lead (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Freelance Graphic Designer (on-site)
Casper, New York
Consumer Marketing: Senior Design Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Content Strategy Manager, Payments
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Graphic Design Lead, Design for Change
IDEO, San Francisco