INVENTORY SPECIALIST (NETSUITE LEAD), FIELD OPERATIONS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Own inventory management for the warehouse.
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements.
- Generate,and receive Transfer Orders from Netsuite
- Receive and trouble shoot for all incoming and outgoing TOs and POs of LTL or FTL shipments.
- Ensures compliance of all inventory processes and procedures.
- Maintain physical and virtual records of all inbound and outbound shipments.
- Perform cycle counts as a daily routine.
- Count a subsequent amount of inventory every day to ensure on-hands of selected locations are accurate physically and systematically in Netsuite.
- Ensure proper physical controls regarding inventory are in place and monitored
- Perform inventory preparation and manage physical inventory process (Weekly and Monthly
- Perform cycle counts as a daily routine.
- Be acting captain of HSE
- Complete Daily and weekly safety walks/checks.
- Ensures all safety training and documentation is done.
- Works with everyone to identify and eliminate safety risks.
- Communicate Weekly/Monthly safety topics to
- Update inventory management systems when Transfer Orders or Purchase orders move in or out of location.
- Work with Operations Manager and Operations Supervisor, to ensure inventory is accurate at all times.
- Maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Operate material handling equipment Including potential use of forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or Peloton certification.
- Load and/or unload trucks as required.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Create and maintain partnerships with all vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of all company products.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems.
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wolt, Helsinki, Finland
Sr. Clinical Data Manager (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge
Country Manager, Germany
Class Pass, Berlin
Warby Parker, Troy, MI
Business Intelligence Analyst - Supply Chain (m/f/x)
Software Engineer - Creator Formats
Twitch, San Francisco, CA