Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Manager of Digital Activation to join its media team. Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, you will be responsible for driving performance and executions across social & digital channels.
- Planning and execution for Peloton social & digital activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives
- In house activation of social including trafficking, optimization & budget management, testing calendars etc.
- Management of external media agency to support display campaigns including video, native etc.
- Drive improved performance through ad hoc analysis to assess how we can improve performance on a weekly basis
- Manage campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization
- Working with internal & external creative agencies to coordinate channel specific creative
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using biddable platforms including:
- Social (Kenshoo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Programmatic (DBM, Appnexus)
- Search (Google, Bing) - (Preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement etc.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Experience with working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes through paid social.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical, data driven strategy and project management skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Varsity Tutors - Senior Marketing Manager (Acquisition Marketing)
Learn Capital, Seattle, WA or St. Louis, MO
Product Marketing Manager
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Entrepreneur First Team, London
Creative Specialist with Native English
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Senior Manager, Growth Manager (London, UK)
Credit Karma, London, UK
Director of Marketing
Scalable Press, San Francisco, CA