Peloton is seeking a Product Manager to push the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Acquisition Website. This product manager will help shape Peloton’s online marketing and ecommerce experience, maximizing customer comprehension and conversion. This person will directly support the Director of Ecommerce and work closely with other members of the Bike and Tread agile scrum teams including designers, project managers, and engineers.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Director of Ecommerce in continuously innovation, iteration, and optimization of our Acquisition Website
- Identify, define, and ticket feature iterations and bug fixes
- Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
- Generate detailed documentation including Stories, Acceptance Criteria, et. al. around product strategy and feature requirements driven by the Director of Ecommerce
- Create lightweight wireframes and prototypes based on requirements
- Help to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue
- Analyze quantitative analytics and observe usage patterns to evaluate purchase paths and usage patterns and inform future product iterations
- Conduct user research and user testing that inform product requirements
- Organize and evaluate A/B tests and report back on results to the broader acquisition team
- Analyze competitor products and generate reports on web ecommerce trends
- Monitor KPI’s and help to generate regular reports to communicate to the full Peloton organization on Web Acquisition product progress and success
- 3+ years of Software Product Management experience (or similar relevant experience)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of technical web application concepts
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
As a Bonus:
- Technical software engineering experience
- User-experience or design experience
- Experience working in an agile scrum team
- Experience in Ecommerce
- Experience working on large, complex web products
- Experience in health and fitness, gaming, or other related fields
- Experience working directly with visual/UI designers, engineers
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Development Manager Fresh Foods - HelloFreshGO (m/f/x)
MBA Product Intern 2019
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Customer Solutions Focus
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Technical Writer - Customer Education
Software Engineer - New Grad - Backend
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA