Peloton mechanical engineers architect, design and test hardware systems for Peloton products. This role collaborates closely with our Industrial Design, Product Management, and Operations team to concept, design and manufacture the future of fitness. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has grounded experience in product development and working with contract manufacturers.
- Own Subsystem and Part design for new products through a Phase Gate style Product Development Process
- Work to create and manage ECN/ECOs for updates and improvements to existing products
- Work closely with a global network of suppliers throughout Development phases to bring your designs to production
- Present and communicate your work to technical and business leadership
- Create engineering requirements documents to meet product requirement needs
- Write and execute test plans during the design and production phases
- Proactively collaborate with other teams, including industrial design, product management, and operations
- Work with drafting team to ensure appropriate product definition and design controls
- 4+ years mechanical design experience BS in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Experience launching products through a New Product Development Process
- Experience with SolidWorks 3D CAD and SW PDM
- Experience with core manufacturing methods including sheet metal, injection molding, machining and casting
- Expertise with test and measurement tools
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including interacting with project managers
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to multitask and good time management skills
- Positive attitude and high energy!
- Experience in quality management and quality systems
- Process engineering experience
- Specific expertise in fitness equipment or consumer electronics
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack - Assets Team
Samsara, San Francisco
Senior Linux Systems Engineer
Datto, Portland, OR
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Senior Value Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Ferienarbeiter / Werkstudenten / Aushilfen (m/w/d) Schichtarbeit
Harry’s, Harry's Germany