Peloton engineering is looking for an experienced technical leader to develop and deploy scalable engineering solutions to enable best-in-class Member experience and support. In this role you will partner with Peloton’s Engineering, Content and Member Experience team’s to categorize, troubleshoot and develop scalable solutions to improve Peloton’s products. This role will allow you to apply your passion for technology, problem-solving and consult with a range of stakeholders on creating and executing a “best in class” Fitness experience for our members.
You will be responsible to define a vision around the strategy, team, process, and tools to achieve success. In this role, you will grow, nurture, and lead a multidisciplinary team to develop global infrastructure and define actionable data that keeps “improving quality” top of mind.
- Be the point of contact for the Engagement organization, responsible for organizing our approach across Peloton hardware and Digital offerings
- Respond to failure analysis requests from customer and Peloton staff and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Conduct failure analysis on field issues until root cause is determined based on:
- Controlled testing of suspect Hardware, System Software (Firmware) or Application software
- Engagement of internal engineering departments and vendors
- Work with customers, internal teams and vendors to manage implementation of solution and help manage change control
- Proactively support field sustaining activities by
- Developing soft tools (e.g.: diagnostics, test scenarios, stressors, debug software packages and/or Firmware updates)
- Preparing procedures, knowledge base articles and troubleshooting guides
- Conduct training of new issue/resolutions, new technical process & new tools
- Participate in product design and reliability reviews during new product development to ensure robustness of product design and manufacturing processes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience of shipping production code
- Experience across 2 or more aspects of a technology stack (Cloud - Python/AWS, Android or Mobile - iOS, Web)
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Strong experience defining and analyzing Analytics
- Experience problem solving and fixing products
- Experience in prioritizing and time management
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike, Tread, Mobile App and Web platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Automation Control Analyst
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Software Engineer - Big Data Platform
Branch Metrics, Redwood City
Sr Full Stack Engineer
Solution Architect Salesforce
Senior Software Engineer - Survey Platform
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior Software Engineer - International & Canada Team (Charlotte,NC)
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC