The Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible for delivering analytical insights and business-critical reporting to enhance the performance of the Supply Chain Operations team. You will develop and deploy analytics that drive effective decision making and enable Operations to improve on existing business processes. If you are obsessed with data, are detail oriented and have an instinct for continuous improvement, Peloton has a role for you!
- Identify KPIs for the Supply Chain teams (Planning, Logistics, Last Mile Delivery) that align to our key business objectives by analyzing operational and financial data
- Implement new reporting/analysis tools and dashboards providing visibility to performance against KPIs
- Write scripts and build tools to extract, clean and transform operations-related data
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Participate /Lead in ad-hoc Analytical projects as needed
- Identify gaps in our data collection and collaborate with product and engineering on data capture specifications
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis to Business Partners and Senior Leaders
- Create and facilitate user acceptance testing and drive adoption of reporting toolsets across the Supply Chain organization
- 1+ years relevant work experience an analytical role developing reporting and dashboards for a variety of audiences
- Methodical and process oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external parties as well as Senior Leadership
- High level of proficiency in Excel and SQL
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Understanding of NetSuite or other ERP systems preferred but not required
- Relevant business knowledge, preferably in supply chain, logistics or warehousing where analysis was used for operational performance improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with the team
- Can oversee granular details and big-picture issues and pride yourself on the quality of your work
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Accounting Implementation Specialist
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Workplace Experience Coordinator
Content Partnerships Associate
PlayStation, Los Angeles, CA
Customer Service and Payment Support Specialist, ODX
OnDeck, Denver, CO
Head of Sales, CheddarU
Cheddar, New York
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Cincinnati, OH