The Supply Chain Process Manager is responsible for Peloton's global end to end supply chain processes. The role is accountable for redesign and continuous improvement of business processes and partners with other functions to ensure successful implementation and adoption of new processes and capabilities. The role impacts the organization by managing the deployment of strategic supply chain initiatives and tools, ensuring that they are aligned with the critical needs of the business. This role is a key player in ensuring our business processes affecting the entire supply chain from purchasing to customer delivery are efficient and flexible. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies is crucial to maintaining market leadership and customer satisfaction.
- Lead projects implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- The scope of processes will span Procurement, Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics, Fulfillment and Repair & Returns
- Responsible for the end to end management and delivery of assigned projects - defines the project timelines, scope, communication plan and manages risks and trade-offs
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes
- Liaise with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, design standard operational procedures, processes, business and technical requirements
- Manages project and resource dependencies and negotiate trade-offs as needed
- Expert at stakeholder management and relationship building - managing internal and external business partners and stakeholder expectations
- Develops best practices in documentation and project management working closely with the Operational process owners
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or related Business degree. MBA a plus.
- Have end-to-end supply chain and problem-solving acumen and know how to manage complexity in projects
- 3+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 1-3 years’ experience in project management or business process management
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes, enabling them with IT solutions and developing effective change management plans
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Think innovation is critical in a business environment and support others in creative thinking
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have an innate willingness to dig in and contribute with the team
- Can oversee granular details and big-picture issues and pride yourself on the quality of your work
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
DNAnexus, Mountain View
Product & Sales Specialist for Japan (German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Customer Support Specialist
Eden, Austin Office
Sales Enablement Director
Taboola, New York, NY
Retail Strategist / Customer Success
EDITED, New York
Customer Support Representative