Vendor Relations Specialist (Temporary)
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Vendor Relations Specialist to join our growing Shared Services function. Reporting to the Vendor Relations Manager, this person will be responsible for managing vendor related data within NetSuite and Coupa.
- On-boarding and off-boarding of vendors
- Monitoring vendor performance against DnB reporting
- Managing and reviewing vendor details for accuracy
- Responding to vendor management requests from external customers/Internal
- Developing strong understanding of business processes impacting the vendor management function
- 2+ years of experience in working in a Corporate environment and Vendor Management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Solid analytical and quantitative skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with vendor reporting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
BI Analyst for Finance
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Manager, Revenue Accounting
Yext, New York, NY
Quantitative Trading Analyst Intern
Director, Investigations - Business Conduct Office (Ethics and Compliance)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Business Management- Consulting/General Background
Paytm Labs, Delhi
Senior Front-End Engineer
Shape Security, Draper, Utah