Peloton is looking for a passionate Consumer Insights Manager (MBA Intern) to support our growing Brand Strategy and Consumer Insights function. This person will help better understand the consumer, their path to purchase, and their buying behavior across Bike, Tread and Digital. They will also support creative testing across channels (online and offline, including TV) and products (Bike, Tread, and Digital). He or she will manage ongoing brand tracking including awareness, consideration, and brand health. Reporting to the Director of Brand Strategy & Consumer Insights, he or she will be responsible for identifying actionable consumer insights to inform and improve Peloton’s sales and marketing.
- Research barriers to purchase across products (Bike, Tread, Digital) to inform future sales and marketing strategy
- Develop a path to purchase across products (Bike, Tread, Digital) to understand the steps consumers take in buying a Peloton product, and how those steps interact with each other across products
- Develop insights to inform future marketing campaigns (i.e. New Years campaign)
- Support creative testing for large marketing campaigns by helping develop questionnaires, screeners, and reporting
- Support management of our “View of the Consumer” and Segmentation across all Bike, Tread, and Digital
- Leverage a mix of vendors and primary research to always keep a pulse on consumer desires
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset with an understanding of the marketing landscape
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Experience in excel and powerpoint
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager, Global SMB Sales
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Digital Communications Manager (Enel X)
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Brand Ambassador / Promo Model
ShowGrow, Long Beach
Product Development & Merchandising Intern, Summer 2019
Birchbox, New York
Executive Communications Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Part-Time Content Support Representative
Strava, San Francisco, CA