The Platform Engineering team at Peloton builds tools and services to enable product engineering teams to iterate on ideas quickly and deliver highly reliable and scalable products. We are tackling challenging problems at scale as a result of the rapid growth in our user base and the growth of our engineering team. Infrastructure Engineering is responsible for building frameworks, tools, and services for Peloton’s backend application infrastructure and improving application scalability.
- Develop and maintain toolings/services to automatically orchestrate the load test infrastructure.
- Write tooling to create and maintain test environments, including data and configuration.
- Working collaboratively with developers across engineering teams to gather and solidify load test requirements.
- Create and maintain load test scenarios. Execute and analyze load test results.
- Educate and onboard product engineers with writing scenarios and running load tests.
- Identify and report load test related issues and ensure they are tracked and addressed.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles and fundamentals including data structures and algorithms.
- 2+ Experience with performance/load testing, tooling and automation. Strong familiarity with performance/load test tools such as Gatling, JMeter, Locust, BlazeMeter.
- Demonstrated experience in using performance and monitoring tools to analyze and resolve performance related issues. Such tools include Datadog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk, Zipkin, database query logs.
- Self directed and detail oriented with ability to come up with thorough analysis of load test and production issues.
- Ability to gather and analyze developer and user pain points.
- Demonstrated experience owning and delivering end to end product functionality from design/architect, to implementation, to testing, to production release and monitoring
- Solid devops skills with proficient use of Linux, AWS, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Desktop Support
WePay, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Daxko, Birmingham AL, US
ERP Support Specialist
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Cloud Technology Partners
Project Manager - Remote
Cloud Technology Partners, Boston - Headquarters
Software Engineer, Back-End
Senior iOS Engineer
Thumbtack, San Francisco