We are looking for an energetic, positive and customer service driven individual to join our Peloton Lounge team. Under the direction of our Senior Manager, Peloton Lounge Team Members promote sales within the lounge, exude excellent customer service skills and are knowledgeable about the studio. In this role you will build rapport with clients, creating a loyal customer base while providing efficient and quality service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Prepare all cafe menu items using standard facility equipment ensuring quality and efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Assume responsibility for quality of products prepared and served.
- Provide a luxury experience for customers.
- Exude excellent customer service skills.
- Be cross-trained at the Front Desk
- Maintain the cleanliness of the cafe to meet or exceed Health Department standards for cleanliness, food handling and sanitation.
- Monitor stocks of ingredients and food items and assist with the preparation of inventory supply orders.
- Receive delivered food stocks and supplies, verifying receipt of ordered items.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Store and rotate all products properly (follows FIFO).
- Properly store, label and date all products.
- Ensure that all items meet or exceed food safety standards.
- Present a clean-cut, neat and professional image.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and / or holidays.
- Maintain consistent attendance and punctuality with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Meet all of the Peloton standards and policies.
- Engage and understand the need of our customers through clear and upbeat communication.
- Available to perform many different tasks efficiently during each shift.
- Prepare beverages to Peloton standards or adjusting according to customer preference.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Payroll Specialist
Aptos, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
People Operations Coordinator
Stride Health, San Francisco
Collective Health, Lehi, UT
MongoDB, New York City
Talent Acquisition Manager/ Executive
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
L&D Talent and Development Consultant