Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. We’re looking for an individual to join our Production Management team to assist in the management of our production schedule and related operations. The role focuses on the business and logistics of the production process.
- Maintain and update class schedule in Peloton’s Content Management System.
- Manage and distribute production schedule.
- Complete Instructor timesheets.
- Prepare Talent and Staff expense reports.
- Draft weekly schedule emails to Instructors.
- Book meeting and conference calls.
- Assist Director of Production Management with special projects.
- Desire to work in fast paced production environment.
- Keen business sense with problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Razor sharp attention to detail.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings and nights.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quantitative Researcher - Java
Allston Trading, Chicago
Sr. Cloud Security Engineer
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Engagement Data Analyst
Tinder, Los Angeles
Data Science Manager, Analytics
Manager, Fundamental Modeling Platform
Genscape, Amsterdam Office
Senior Data Analyst
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area