The Engagement team at Peloton builds products and features to our subscribed customers(Bike,Tread,Digital). We are constantly deepening our UI to increase the motivation and interactions that happen with our hardware and content. In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill, and now digital product. During this expansion, our user’s needs have increased in complexity. As we’ve expanded in product offering, we are also expanding in the variety of platforms that deliver this amazing user experience.
In this role, you will work with the team that is responsible for expanding the Peloton ecosystem for Web and Mobile platforms. You’ll be working to implement a cutting-edge user experience that can be seamless for both Android, iOS, and Web users. You will also work with internal tech teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features. React native experience is not required, but a plus for this role!
- 4+ years of software development experience and minimum 2 years of mobile apps development experience
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles (prior React Native experience extremely helpful)
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Passion about complex, interactive applications with a thoughtful UX/UI
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating (API) calls; background in API development preferred
- Experience documenting coding and architectural decisions
- History of building high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies
- Experience designing application frameworks for use across multiple products
- Experience working in Agile Methodologies
Bonus points if you:
- Have prior experience with Typescript or statically typed languages
- Have developed and published applications for iOS and/or Android
- Have Github project(s) and open source contributions
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before
- Have Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience in an Agile Environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Concept Artist Environment (Contract)
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Embedded Software Engineer
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer (m/f/div)
Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Nintex, Kuala Lumpur