Peloton is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work with teams across the organization to build and maintain monitorable, performant, reliable and highly-scalable software systems. We are a small, fast-paced, growing team of engineers tackling challenging problems at scale and headquartered in a brand new headquarters in the heart of Manhattan. Software and systems engineers with interest and/or experience in system automation are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly reliable systems
- Serve as subject matter expert in observability and monitoring
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity requirements
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure incidents
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and compliance
- Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and advocate solutions
- Participate in an on-call rotation to receive escalations
- We work with Amazon Web Services, Chef, Python, Ubuntu, Nginx, Jenkins, Terraform, Akamai, Elemental
- Know when to triage and when to dive down into a root-cause analysis
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong sense of ownership
- Deep experience with Linux system administration
- Experience developing and monitoring mission-critical systems
- Substantial experience with a programming language like Python, Golang, Java, C
- Working knowledge of a centralized configuration tool like chef, puppet, or ansible
- Experience with or interest in learning about streaming applications and media servers
- Bonus: experience configuring and monitoring CDNs. We use Akamai, Cloudfront, Cloudflare
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
Kensho, Cambridge, MA
Software Engineer (NYC)
Nylas, New York City
Senior/Lead Software Engineer (Applications)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Agile Practice Lead - Product Manager
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the USA
Firmware Validation Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Expert Services & Partner Engineer - EMEA