Peloton, one of the fastest growing companies in the country and #1 in NYC according to Crain’s, is looking for a Recruiting Contractor to join our team for an initial 3 month engagement. The majority of the positions this person will focus on will be Product Roles (UI & UX Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, etc.,), IT (ERP, CRM, Business Analysts, etc.,), Engineering (Software Engineers, DevOps, QA, Technical Project Management)., and more.
In this role you will be responsible for finding talented candidates who embody Peloton’s core values and principles and who are truly the best at what they do. You will manage the full recruiting process including sourcing candidates, moving them through the pipeline and engaging them in the offer process.
In This Role You Will:
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process for positions (primarily) in Product and then additional roles in Engineering, IT, Design and more.
- Source Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, IT, DevOps and more, as well as work with our Senior, VP and C level team.
- The ability to actively source candidates across platforms like LinkedIn, Vettery, Hired.com, InterviewJet, Underdog, and more.
- Support the full life cycle recruitment process for other departments as needed.
- Conduct initial coordination of interviews.
- Work with the People team to drive recruiting metrics tracking and meet aggressive recruiting goals.
- Assist with in-house recruiting events and attend industry events as needed.
- BA plus 2 years of recruiting experience or 5+ years of experience in recruiting in a high volume environment.
- Extensive sourcing experience using Boolean, social media and search tools
- Experience tracking recruiting metrics and measuring the results of a recruiting process
- Experience with applicant tracking systems. Greenhouse is a big plus.
- Love being a recruiter and the thrill of finding amazing talent
- Are engaging, interpersonal, savvy and excitable
- Are ecstatic about organization and run a tight applicant tracking process
- Are self-motivated and constantly searching for ways to do any job better
- Are looking forward to the challenge of working in an incredibly fast paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant to Co-Founder
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Associate Campus Recruiter
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
UK Sales Trainer
Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
Getaround, San Francisco
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle, WA
Talent Acquisition Manager, R&D
Acquia, Boston, MA