The Electrical Engineer (Analog/Power) will work as part of a team in developing hardware and software to support validation of analog and power systems, which will technologically drive the next generation of Peloton Products. We are looking for a senior hardware engineer with experience in board and system-level design and a real passion for learning about and working with analog and power supply circuit designs.
- Work in a mixed team of Hardware and Software engineers to design evaluation platforms, prototypes, and automation tools that will enable rapid bring-up and debug of new silicon designs.
- Develop electronic control system architectures including sensors, microprocessor controls, high power DC and AC switching circuits and power supplies
- Develop early stage new product concepts including hands-on design of embedded microprocessor and peripheral circuits, analog transducer interfaces, signal conditioning and serial communications interfaces
- Design electronic products to perform reliably in severe EMI environments
- Develop detailed hardware and software technical specifications traceable to functional requirements
- Design and validate firmware used to control our systems, working both independently and in collaboration with a software engineer
- Enhance product reliability through design improvements and exhaustive testing of prototypes and production systems
- Evaluate new product ideas and development initiatives
- Integrating hardware and electrical through development activities, including instrumentation for analysis
- Review, test, and approved specifications and schematics capture.
- Generate and maintain design documentation
- Develop circuity and robust communication protocols, ensuring 6-sigma product performance
- Test and qualify prototype boards.
- Characterize analog performance (SNR, SFDR, Crosstalk, etc...).
- 7+ years experience in board and system-level hardware design, schematic capture, PCB layout.
- Strong bringup and debugging skills and hands-on lab work. Experience with complex test equipment setups for analog measurement.
- Working knowledge of power and signal integrity simulation and measurement techniques, and real-world experience in driving correlation between the two domains.
- Strong communication skills working with multi-functional HW, SW, and architecture teams. Mentoring and training for junior engineers.
- Ability to write organized documentation for hardware designs, test plans, and validation results.
- Basic software skills in Python, Perl, C/C++ are a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Engineer - EMEA
Algolia, Paris | London
Enterprise Technical Support Sr. Analyst
A³ by Airbus Group, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Security Researcher - Cloud Team
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Plantation, FL (HQ), Culver City, CA, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Administrative Assistant
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, California