Peloton is seeking an Operations Analyst / Associate to support a reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Effectively manage projects regarding returns, repairs, refurbishment and exchanges to optimize cost, customer service and quality.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement and monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Track and manage reverse logistics KPIs that align with our business objectives by using operational and quality data.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, and Planning to establish and communicate clear SOP’s, and build cross-functional buy-in.
- 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in operations, supply chain or logistics
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time and resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Operations Intern Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA
Build & Release Engineer
Evernote, Austin TX, Redwood City CA, San Diego CA
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
Optometrist (Part-Time), Harbor East
Warby Parker, Baltimore, MD
Operations Program Manager, Forwarding Partnerships
Flexport, Hong Kong
Freelance Moderator - English
Badoo, London, UK