Field Operations Manager
Peloton, North Boston Warehouse
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the Field Operations Manager for Peloton, you'll be responsible for:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of Peloton's Minneapolis distribution center, including warehouse operations, customer scheduling, delivery operations, managing staff and shift scheduling, product inventory, and vehicles.
- Oversee, supervise, and manage all staff
- Manage and track inventory, integrate sales data with inventory management system
- Oversee the knitting/prepping of orders and all warehouse operations
- Oversee daily customer delivery scheduling and delivery/assembly operations
- Maintain effective communication with the Peloton Operations team and local retail store teams
- Produce and generate reports of deliveries, inventory, and driver information on a weekly basis
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team up to 25 people
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule (weekends, holidays)
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Acquia, Pune, India
Ad Operations Analyst
Order Operations Administrator
Security Operations Analyst
Shape Security, Salt Lake City, Utah
Customer Advocate (New York City)
PlanGrid, New York City
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Hartford, CT