The Associate, Test Engineering assists the Test and Reliability Engineering team to develop, validate, and run testing on new and existing products. The right candidate for this role possess the technical ability, problem solving skills, and communication skills to build and troubleshoot test fixtures as well as the rigorous organization to run and monitor critical development and sustaining tests. As an individual the ideal candidate is independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment to create world class products.
This job is based in the US and requires travel within the NYC metro area. This role reports to the Test and Reliability Engineer.
- Help quote, build, and validate test equipment that meet required test standards as defined by Peloton’s internal test plans
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results
- Author test SOP/WIs for operating necessary equipment and performing tests repeatedly
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of moderately complex test set ups
- Develop automatic test measurement routines to provide required measurement accuracy and maximized test throughput
- Generate detailed testing reports for communicating results of testing to internal teams and performing FA when requested
- Maintain technical logs, files, records, and databases
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep (including calibration) of lab equipment
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with emphasis on mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, electrical engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in a testing environment performing above responsibilities
- Must be capable of reading electrical and mechanical drawings
- Must have experience with Labview
Working knowledge with the following tools:
- Oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies, multimeters, soldering equipment, basic shop tools, CNC, etc
Motor systems (stepper, DC, AC) Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with CAD; Solidworks a plus
- Experience with Python a plus
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and learn new skills based on continually changing work environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Software Engineer - Backend
HyperScience, Sofia, Bulgaria
Staff Software Engineer, iOS
Slack, San Francisco
Mobile Application Developer (Android/iOS)-Telecom Digital（TD-005）
Senior Engineer, Full Stack, Genius
Gray Scalable, New York, NY