Strategic Sourcing Manager- Accessories
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for an experienced Sourcing Manager to oversee our Accessory supplier partners. In this role, you’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and driving the commercial aspects of the relationship. You’ll also work cross-functionally with Peloton Design Engineering, Operations, Product teams, Legal, Quality, and Logistics on broader issues ensuring our supplier partners meet Peloton’s cost, quality and supplier performance objectives from new product phase, volume production and through product end of life to achieve business objectives. You’ll ensure that Peloton has the optimal manufacturing partners, supply chain, and operations to support our growth plans.
- Own the overall relationship with our key manufacturing partners in Asia/North America
- Lead supplier contracts, cost management (cost negotiations & reductions), supplier performance & relationships
- Develop, negotiate and measure supplier metrics/KPIs and scorecards across cost, capacity, delivery, quality, etc
- Exceed goals and deliver world-class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction.
- Work with Project teams to ensure new product readiness, transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Drive capacity planning process at the factories to ensure we have adequate lead time to add equipment and tooling as required by demand forecasts.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management, and ensure executives from Peloton and our supplier partners are aligned and executing on key objectives
- Drive cost reductions, supply chain optimizations, second sourcing
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- 7+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an ODM|CM environment
- Depth of knowledge in fitness accessories (indoor cycling shoes, pedals, cleats etc) and associated supply base
- Strong understanding and extensive experience working with Asia suppliers; Chinese language skills a strong plus
- Exceptional business acumen to manage product cost, and supplier relationships
- Experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations, and supply base management
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills; problem-solving and decision-making skills.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global technology company reinventing fitness by bringing the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. With more than 10,000 live and on-demand classes, taught by a roster of elite instructors, Peloton delivers real-time motivation and curated playlists from the world's best artists.
Peloton is changing the way people get fit through a comprehensive and socially-connected experience that makes every workout both efficient and addictive. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
API Support Engineer
The Trade Desk, New York, NY
Content Marketing Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA
Data Analytics Specialist - Multiple Positions
Clean Earth, Inc., Kearny NJ, US
Account Director - London
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Inside Sales Téléconsultation
Doctolib, Paris, France