Director, Service & Support (Field Operations)
Peloton, Plano, TX
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Director, Service & Support will lead the Field Operations Scheduling Organization from our Plano, TX location. This responsibility covers new Member deliveries and installations as well as repairs across Peloton’s warehouse and coverage area across North America. This is a rapidly growing team whose function is one of the most important in the member experience. This role will involve technology implementation with the ability to scale this organization for our continued growth. Additionally, this leader must build an exceptional service and support team often working closely with the rest of Field Operations as well as Sales, Retail, and Member Support.
- Lead the North American Field Operations Scheduling Organization
- Collaborate with global leaders on all member scheduling operations worldwide
- Lead the implementation of new technology to improve the member experience and to improve the efficiency of business operations
- Manage all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations network
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams and serve as the point of contact and problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- Ensure proper workforce plans and execution are in place for the inbound and outbound contacts that occur during the delivery and repair experiences
- Optimize the performance of the team as measured by CSAT and efficiency of the agents in the organization including identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Develop and leverage operational, financial and Member experience data to measure performance and to identify opportunities internally and with other teams to prepare the organization for large-scale growth
- Develop and execute hiring and training plans to ensure staffing and agent proficiency are in place in alignment with the business plans of the organization including the various seasonal patterns that exist
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Experience with computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, and telecommunication software
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling
- A minimum of 10 years of supervisory experience in a customer-focused environment such as a call center
- Experience with Field Service technology platforms including the implementation and deployment of these platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud or Salesforce Field Service Lightning a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative Intern
Zuora, San Francisco
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Production Supervisor 2 - 1st Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)
Twitch, San Francisco OR Seattle
Publishing Account Manager
Teads, Seoul - Korea
Peloton, Chicago Warehouse