Are you passionate about Jira administration? Do you get a thrill when building a new workflow that automates tasks to help teams work more efficiently? Peloton is looking for an experienced Jira administrator looking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
As Jira Administrator you will be EIT’s ambassador for all things Atlassian, in an organization that that heavily uses Agile, modified Agile and Waterfall methodologies. You will be responsible for building out workflows, projects, schemas and screen schemes that utilize Atlassian best practices to meet business and stakeholder needs.
The ideal candidate will have managed Jira Cloud and Server instances, and will offer recommendations on optimizing and securing workflows and permissions to allow for disparate teams to use Jira and Confluence in a manner that best suits their team.
- Configuration and maintenance of Jira Cloud and Jira Server
- Create and manage Jira components including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes in Jira
- Support and troubleshoot Jira
- Create, manage, and support all administrative functions associated with the Atlassian product suite
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows (with conditions, validators, and post functions), screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes
- Design & Manage complex Jira/Confluence queries, dashboards for operational/performance reporting metrics and status reports based on departmental needs
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions
- Develop, test, and deploy integrations between Atlassian products and other internal systems
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Atlassian products, administration best practices, and agile methodology best practices
- Gather requirements from users, business stakeholders and leadership to propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Create and maintain technical documentation and user-guides for end users and internal EIT team
- Conduct user-training and help-sessions for new features or implementations
- Create requirements and use case for external Atlassian partner (managed hosting, additional technical support, etc)
- Evaluate and drive process for choosing external Atlassian partner
- Manage and own the relationship between Peloton and an external partner
- Manage and own the relationship between Peloton and Atlassian 5+ years of experience supporting Atlassian products, specifically Jira and Confluence
- Strong working knowledge of Agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies
- Customer Service driven mindset with strong relationship building skills
- Experience working with or managing external Atlassian partner
- Experience managing and standing up JIRA Service Desk projects, workflows, and components
NICE TO HAVE:
- Atlassian Jira and/or Confluence certification(s)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Games
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Software Engineer, Creative Tools Backend
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Research Scientist - Algorithms Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer
Evernote, San Diego, California
Senior Software Architect, Algorithmic Traffic Acquisition
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA