NATIONAL SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Manage the team of Service Coordinators
- Assist in Managing all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations network
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams and serve as the point of contact and problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time and maximize efficiency
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- Track, respond, and process escalation claims of damage in-home and on the road.
- Issue Release of Claims upon quote delivery in order to process payment.
- Communicate and follow up with customers, managers, and supervisors to ensure the claim is being handled properly.
- Ensure Payable is issuing payments to customers on time.
- Work with Support and Field Operations managers in terms of making customer contact for those that have experienced poor deliveries and scheduling mishaps who we need to go above and beyond for.
- Assist in escalation management on the floor when a team lead is not available
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- At least 2 year of management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling
- At least 1 year experience of Dispatch Track Preferred
- At least 2 Years of Experience with Scheduling
- At least 1 Year of Member support experience
- Experience with Peloton Technology preferred
- Experience with Field Service Lightning or Sales Force Preferred
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Carbon, Redwood City
Radar System Architect for Autonomous Flight
Lead Manufacturing Process Development Engineer - Tube & Track
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Director of Strategy
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Customer Success Manager(Spanish speaking)
Revinate, San Francisco, CA
Landing Infrastructure Strategy Associate