IT Business Analyst - Service Delivery
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Are you passionate about identifying patterns and trends? Do you get a thrill when you find ways in which teams can work more efficiently and drive better KPI’s? Peloton is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is ready to take on the challenge of providing deep insight into the activities and output of the IT Service Organization.
As a Business Analyst- Service Delivery, you will conduct detailed analysis of IT Infrastructure and Operations core service catalogue and build and maintain detailed reports relative to and our mission of providing value to the business. You will assist in planning, organizing, and conducting detailed management analytical studies and process reviews to define problems, identify deficiencies, and find solutions which provide the basis for management decisions.
An ideal candidate enjoys challenges and is able to realistically set and meet deadlines. Projects could include enhancements to existing applications and systems, implementation of major new applications, or process improvements. The IT Business Analyst will also assist in driving the IT Infra Ops quarterly roadmap using OKR’s pulled together from data analysis.
- Develop and demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure
- Analyze IT project requests
- Perform background research on proposed products or solutions
- Develop and document functional and technical requirements working with IT professionals and vendors
- Summarize and present solution alternatives with their associated costs and make recommendations based on the business and technical needs
- Produce business analysis deliverables for projects such as: SWOT analysis, cost benefit analysis, return on investment, feature/gap analysis, and feasibility analysis
- Identify business process bottlenecks and recommend process improvements
- Conversion of data from legacy reporting, systems, and applications to new applications and systems
- Participate in the deployment of enhancements, upgrades, and major implementations
- Develop Training Documents and assist with end user training as necessary
- Develop and distribute monthly EIT KPI’s
- Create custom reports and/or dashboards for internal and business stakeholder use
- Review, analyze, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects based on the business plan of the enterprise.
- Proactively apply analytical and research skills to monitor trends and elevate issues
- Communicate with business users in an effective manner via meetings, emails, and onsite visits to review functionality, status, decision points, recommendations, and increase utilization of application/system features
- Contribute to an environment focused on continuous improvement, by soliciting and reviewing feedback, and making improvements to provide better service
- Support change management processes
Escalate issues appropriately where necessary
- Work independently with limited supervision in a hands-on role
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets (vlookups, pivot tables, etc)
- Experience working with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, etc)
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience (Information Technology, Business Administration preferred)
NICE TO HAVE
- ITIL training or certifications, or experience in an ITIL-aligned environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Getaround, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Android
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Associate Developer (Graduate Opportunity)
Senior Software Engineer - Risk and Authentication
Visa, Austin TX, US
Landing Gear Architect
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Bonobos, New York, NY