The security team at Peloton has oversight into the security practices of the entire organization, instantiating security policies and best practices, as well as automation of these policies/practices where possible. We are looking for a Lead App Sec Engineer to join our growing team to work across disparate teams to ensure the security across our products and services.
In this role, you will work with the security team to protect our applications and systems in our web and mobile application portfolio from attacks. Because you are comfortable in a coding environment, you will be able to identify risks in code, applications, software architecture, and internal development processes. You are comfortable implementing patches but also able to work with engineering groups to lead resolutions to assessments and vulnerabilities. You will also provide guidance on relevant application security industry standards and practices in the process.
- Ability to think like a hacker and identify risks in code, applications, software architecture, and internal development processes
- Passion for conducting security assessments and designing reviews on web or mobile applications
- Experience with pentesting, vulnerability scanning, bounty hunting programs
- Comfortable with being the ambassador to multiple engineering stakeholders to evangelize security
- Experience providing guidance on relevant application security industry standards and practices
- Contributions to security community (published work, blog site, presence on Stackoverflow, Dev Post…)
- Have built security tools
- Have Github project(s) and open source contributions
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before
- Have Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience in an Agile Environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.