Senior Logistics Analyst (Freight)
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a motivated Senior Logistics Analyst within its Logistics and Operations team to drive scalability and operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory. This role will focus exclusively on our Freight operations. The mission of the Logistics and Operations team is to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers while optimizing the costs of Peloton’s global supply chain. The Freight Manager role is critical to achieving the team’s mission, and affords many opportunities to contribute, learn and grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical and possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage deployment of inventory to all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations.
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc.
- Optimize shipping methods and carrier mix to balance cost and SLAs
- Manage our freight vendors and interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, and working through sticky situations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps and inefficiencies in our operations
- Define KPIs to measure the end-to-end health of the relevant part of our operations
- Model costs and operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Expert at setting up highly analytical models
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Customer Success
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
Manager of Branded Content Distribution & Insights
Cheddar, New York
Revenue Manager, Transport
Indigo, Memphis, Tennessee
Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Home Chef, 6901 W 65th St, Bedford Park, IL 60638 (Bedford Park Plant)
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Technical Account Manager
Acquia, Tokyo, Japan