Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Assemble bikes for delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Learn refurb and repair of bikes at warehouse as needed / directed
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts and recording inventory levels
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- $15-$17/hr DOE
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, self-management, and goal setting skills
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and shows up for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes and other products up to 130 lbs, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Therapy Services Systems
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Business Development Manager UK
indaHash, UK, London
PRN Clinic Staff (Nurse or Medical Assistant)
OurHealth, Cincinnati, OH
Case Management Manager
Bright Health, Kansas City, MO
Manager, Order Operations
Technical Project Manager
Nortal, U.S., Kirkland, WA