People Team Manager, UK and International
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a passionate People Team Manager to assist our UK/International team in maintaining an exceptional employee experience at our London HQ and beyond. This candidate will ensure that Peloton’s company culture is successfully translated to an international employee base, while also enhancing our People Strategy as we continue to expand into international markets. This individual will be a first point of contact for People-related questions and matters, acting as a valuable resource for our international employees.
- Optimize existing People processes and locally implement new international processes
- Ensure all HR systems and employee files are up to date and compliant with international standards
- Assist in maintaining a company culture which reflects Peloton’s mission and values
- Act as a trusted resource for leaders and employees on a wide variety of HR topics including career development, benefits, time off, etc
- Support the local onboarding and offboarding processes, from new hire benefit/payroll questions to the preparation of exit memos
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a high-growth environment
- Passion for cultivating and maintaining employee relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and have a figure-it-out approach to all challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Previous exposure to the disciplines within HR: Benefits, Employee Relations Learning & Development, HR Systems, HR Operations, Employee Engagement, and Organizational Development
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.