Product Manager, Hardware Accessories
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive innovation and portfolio management of the Peloton accessory product lines. This person will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design, and launch products that drive growth in sales and engagement for these products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity, develop cohesive products and product lines that communicate the brand identity of Peloton, and delight our members with high-quality, low-friction experiences. This person will report to the Senior Product Manager, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, and business teams.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points
- Monitor and report on sales and customer satisfaction metrics for all products, and offer data-driven insights about what new products or product lines will have a meaningful impact on member engagement and revenue
- Work with the larger product organization to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Partner with design team to develop a cohesive user experience and brand message across all member touch points
- Partner with e-commerce, marketing, and retail stakeholders to develop effective merchandising strategies for products across Peloton’s omni-channel sales organization
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas vendors to scope, plan and execute the development to cost and timeline goals
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience or 4+ years of Private Label product line management
- Experience working with overseas vendors a huge plus
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into product
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Professional Services, Senior Analyst (Toronto)
Medallia, Toronto, Canada
Assistant Store Manager
UNTUCKit, Tysons Corner,VA
Vroom, Stafford, TX
Research Scientist - Machine Learning, AI & NLP
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
ISN Corporation, Washington DC, US
Senior Growth Engineer
Getaround, San Francisco, CA