The Peloton Data Science team is seeking a technical, hands-on, results driven program manager. This individual will spearhead organization and execution of the data science (DS) roadmap inclusive all ongoing and ad-hoc reporting needs of the larger business organization. This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day program management of the DS project schedules, deliverables and on-time delivery.
- Be the face of the data science team to the larger company, all ongoing requests to Data Science funnels through the program manager to prioritize and plan execution
- Along with Lead Analysts, direct conversations on KPIs to ensure business teams’ tracked measurements align with goals of company at large
- Manage scope and evaluate priorities to efficiently balance resources for all DS projects
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives, provide day-to-day project contact
- Work with internal stakeholders, create detailed program and project plans to deliver to all business units, inclusive Accounting/Finance, Acquisition, Member Experience & Content among others, identifying resource requirements, task owners, milestones, dependencies and key risks.
- Convene with business heads at regular cadence to ensure all deliverables are current, compliant and meets the needs of each organization
- Define and build a process for managing the development cycle for complex data models and analytics projects as well as handling ad-hoc tickets
- Enforce SOX & GDPR compliance across the analytics database and reporting tools
- Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation for all DS related processes
- Provide coaching and learning opportunities to downstream teams to promote self-sufficiency and minimize turnaround time for requests
- Evaluate existing models for problematic assumptions and construction to preemptively resolve reporting inconsistencies
- 3+ years of program management, data science, analytics or business operations experience
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn fast with a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Evernote, Santiago, Chile
Product Designer, Brand + Growth
Clover, New York City
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ or Remote
Application Development Senior Analyst*
Accenture, Quebec - Montreal, Canada
Senior Full Stack Web Engineer
Foursquare, New York, Seattle
Director of Strategic Alliances, Consultant and Carrier Partnerships
Grand Rounds, Austin, TX