Engineering Program Manager for Accessories
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The Product Engineering team at Peloton is responsible for building the products and features that support our subscribed customers. This team is central to both Hardware and Software. We are looking for a Program Manager to help drive process and communication of the Peloton Accessory Product Line. This role is important in creating stream-lined, and thorough processes across Product, Design, Engineering, and other business teams.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Hardware Engineering, Product, Software, and Marketing to create a plan for product development and launch
- Work with factory teams to plan and manage Engineering builds that includes material and factory readiness
- Help prioritize programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions to remove impediments, mitigate risks, and keep projects on track and within budget
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan and explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams and map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 5 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through inception to delivery
- Experience in working with international suppliers and ODM’s
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven and biased towards results, and has a strong sense of ownership
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Contract Mechanical Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Looker Instructional Designer
Looker, San Francisco
Sr. Associate, Strategy for Marketplace & Competitive Intelligence
Visa, San Francisco CA, US
Graduate Software Developer - Melbourne 2020
Principal Business Analyst - Experience Strategy & Operations
Pluralsight, South Jordan UT, US
Principal Salesforce Engineer
Clover Health, Remote, Hong Kong