As the first Data Analyst, International, reporting into the Director of Data Science, you will lead data collection, analysis, and reporting projects for our burgeoning new markets which currently include Canada, United Kingdom & Germany. You will be based in New York City with a shifted 7 am to 4 pm work schedule to support the International team out of London.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple business functions inclusive acquisition, sales, engagement & retention for the International teams
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships to provide decision support.
- Work with a cross-functional and cross-continental team to define and clarify analytic requirements, develop analysis plans, and ensure data quality standards.
- Build data models, dashboards and reports to support specific experiments and initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert on our data and its capabilities as it pertains to the internationalization of our business
- Generate ideas for analyses to shape future projects, contributing to a pipeline of opportunities that will help Peloton achieve its ambitious growth goals
- BA/BS in finance, statistics, quantitative economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
- 3-5 years work experience in analytics/business intelligence/data science capacity
- Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- High level of proficiency in SQL, Excel/Sheets, Github
- A team player, excels in a collaborative work environment
- Capable of explaining the most complex models in a succinct and digestible manner
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Engineer, Sales - Benelux
Sr. Component Technology Engineer
Velodyne, San Jose, California
Product Marketing Manager - 12 month contract
Group Product Manager, Air
Flexport, San Francisco
Client Success Partner
Sterling, Independence OH US
Sales Training Coordinator