Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the VP, Retention Marketing and will focus on delivering and analyzing subscription retention metrics and continuous testing of new initiatives to increase Member engagement and minimize churn. This role will be based at Peloton's HQ in NYC.
The Director, Retention Marketing will own all retention analytics and test new ways to keep Peloton Members engaged and active with a focus on inactive and less engaged Members. Responsibility for the role may include:
- Reporting out on overall engagement and retention rates (and key drivers) to senior leaders as well as more detailed reporting for the retention marketing team
- Analyzing cohort performance by product, geography, channel, and other factors to understand LTV
- Working with internal stakeholders (e.g., Business Intelligence) and/ or outside vendors to develop a new predictive model to proactively identify Members most at risk to churn in order to target efforts to keep them engaged
- Conducting analyses to understand when and why people churn, as well as constantly running tests for new strategies to keep Members engaged or win them back following inactivity or churn
- Partner with our Product team to test and deploy improvements to the Member journey to decrease churn (e.g., personalized recommendations, better retry logic of failed payments, etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including retention marketing for a consumer subscription business
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to formulate logical, data-driven business insights and test new ideas to improve retention
- Strong leadership skills and ability to empower team to work independently
- Comfort working collaboratively across multiple departments including but not limited to Business Intelligence, Product, and Content
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably with senior leaders
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and focus on the tasks that drive the most value
- Ability to work independently to deliver tangible, measurable results
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Manager
Rubrik, HQ (CA)
Content Specialist (Contractor)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Account Coordinator, Customer Success
Regional Technical Specialist – EU, Lyon, France
Desktop Metal, Lyon, France
Technical Support Engineer
Cloudflare, Lisbon, Portugal
Customer Service Specialist
ChowNow, Kansas City, MO