Firmware Test Engineer
Peloton is looking for Firmware Test Engineers to join our QA team. We are focusing on testing Fitness products, include the Applications, Bike, Tread and also the Consoles (Tablets.) The candidate will develop the test cases, covering system level test, to ensure safety, stability, and also the accuracy of the functionalities; Reporting bugs, and work with developers to resolve and verify the solutions. Ultimately, ensuring we deliver the most awesome fitness products in the world.
- Develop firmware test plans that cover functional, integration, system, performance, stress and regression testing scenarios.
- Test execution with precision and efficiency and focus on validating the functional, stability, performance and quality of Peloton products.
- Report issues on Jira system as well as generate and publish quality metrics necessary to prioritize development and quality.
- Create test reports, analyze data, summarize information, and present results to the relevant audience, especially for the low-level platform software features.
- Work closely with the developers, hardware QAs, software QAs, and project managers as well as help developers to identify problem efficiently and provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed.
- Debug issues on Android/Bike/Tread
- Validate new features/ fixed bugs, and perform regression test based on various changes.
- Ensure the integrity of product or project deliverable shipped to customers and manufacture.
- Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- +5 years of Software QA engineer experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering.
- Familiar with Android system and experience in Linux command
- Familiar with reviewing logs
- Ability to execute commands in python, running scripts, etc.
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and Mandrian and ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways.
- Communicator and detail oriented.
- Familiar and experience with the tools and frameworks, like Jira, Jenkins, TestRail, Linux
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices would be a plus.
- Java/Python skills would be a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.