Marketing Operations Associate, Global
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
As a Marketing Operations Associate at Peloton, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will ensure the marketing teams is operating efficiently and is pacing toward business goals. You will be a strategic partner to our global marketing leaders, contributing into projects like lead scoring, launching new lead generation channels, or attribution modeling--while also ensuring our Marketing teams have the right processes in place to gain the most value out of our marketing tech stack. You will work side-by-side with Sales Operations to ensure smooth information flows between sales and marketing, enabling and operationalizing a 360 view of the customer.
- Scale Peloton’s marketing operations framework, to optimize inbound and outbound marketing engine, with an emphasis in our global offices
- Help manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (including marketing automation) used to optimize the marketing funnel and generate, operationalize, and report on marketing data.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Help lead and drive our CRO/testing processes to drive improvements across landing pages, web campaigns, etc (Heap, Optimizely,etc.)
- In-depth understanding and serve as subject-matter expert of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience, in the technology industry, preferably in Software as a Service or subscription business model
- Knowledge of the business processes and enterprise applications within the Marketing function, including marketing automation, funnel management, personalization, digital, and analytics
- Proven track record of building systems and processes that support marketing and sales teams
- Breadth of skills, with the ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Technical capability, excellent communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and/or email service provider systems (Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot, Mandrill, etc)
- Proficient understanding of CRM systems; Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with a cross-system data orchestration / customer data platform (CDP) a plus
- Experience with a cloud integration tool like Mulesoft, Boomi, etc. a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases. Experience in database administration is a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
C3.ai, Redwood City
Pre-Sales Engineer - Melbourne
Partner Account Manager
WeWork, Chicago Illinois United States of America
Strategic Partner Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA | Philadelphia, PA | Seattle, WA | Los Angeles, CA
Sales Manager (m/w/x) - Nürnberg