Senior Functional Analyst - eCommerce
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
At Peloton, we’ve built up our eCommerce platform and order management system from the ground up, including all product and order models, subscription management and logistics fulfillment integration.
As a Functional Analyst on the eCommerce engineering team, you will help design features and functionality that supports our back office business systems.
You will be a part of an agile team that interacts closely with supply chain operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders and work closely with Program Managers and engineers on a variety of eCommerce Platform scrum teams.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day finance, business intelligence, enterprise systems and logistics operations, working with engineers to improve our eCommerce integrations with business systems.
- Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements and propose appropriate design/technical solution.
- Contribute to project implementation by supporting requirements gathering to understand needs and provide guidance as needed.
- Work closely with the Technical Project Manager and engineers on project plans, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Design and architect features to support a rapidly growing business.
- Work on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
- Extensive hands-on development experience with large scale eCommerce projects and customized ERP integrations.
- Experience with PCI/Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Integrations.
- Understanding and experience with different eCommerce and recurring billing and subscription management systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact heavily with business, IT groups, engineers and 3rd party vendors on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Software development experience with Python (preferably) or similar language.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles.
- Strong knowledge of business operations of supply chain in large scale organizations.
- Excellent process knowledge and E2E integration testing skills.
- At least 8 years experience in a functional project/lead role for order to cash processes.
- Solid understanding of software design principles.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience.
- Have diverse knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
- JVM, microservices, and experience w/ event-driven architecture
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager, Cantonese & English Speaking
Principal Software Engineer, Platform
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Senior Software Developer, Billing
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Software Development Engineer in Test, Contract
PlayStation, Waterloo, ON
Technology Operations Coordinator
Front End Engineer - Lead