Senior Manager, Performance Marketing (Canada)
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing to join its media team. Reporting to the Director, Integrated Media Strategy, this role will be responsible for managing digital and offline media channels for our Canada business that drive Bike sales at an efficient CAC.
This is a great role for a data-driven marketer interested in leading strategy and execution across a broad set of channels that directly drive business impact. This candidate will work closely with brand marketing and will manage external agencies.
*This position will be based in our NYC Headquarters*
- Lead end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across digital channels, with a focus on hands-on-keyboard execution for paid social
- Partner closely with external agency to drive new customer acquisition through offline media channels including TV, radio, and out-of-home
- Support media planning for Canada activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives in market
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing and creative teams for creative planning exercises; share channel best practices for creative executions
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to broader acquisition team and marketing leadership
- 6+ years marketing/media experience, Bachelor’s Degree required
- Hands-on keyboard experience executing direct response and ROI-based social and programmatic campaigns
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify data-driven insights and drive results
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Prior Canada media experience a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Growth Analyst
DraftKings, San Francisco, CA