Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic, detail and service-oriented individual to join our compensation team. This role will accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s global stock plans. This role works as a member of the Compensation team and collaborates closely with Accounting, Finance and Legal teams, so previous cross-functional experience is required. The ideal candidate will have excellent service and communication skills, a high level of accuracy, strong technical skills, and an ability to focus on detail.
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally, interfacing with internal departments including Compensation, Payroll, Finance, Accounting, People and Legal as well as external partners like our stock plan provider, broker and transfer agent
- Use Shareworks platform to ensure all equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, dispositions, etc.) are correctly processed in a timely manner
- Ensure global equity reporting and compliance with international tax and regulatory requirements through the use of Shareworks Global Compliance
- Prepare materials for the board to facilitate approval of new equity grants
- Support business objectives by preparing stock-plan related reports, insights and analysis for Executives, Board Members, Finance, People, Legal and Payroll as needed
- Respond to questions from employees regarding their equity questions
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, and other items as required
- Assist in enhancing and documenting equity-related procedures, policies, and controls
- Assist in developing global equity education programs
- 2+ years of progressive stock administration experience in a global public company
- Advanced knowledge of and experience working with Morgan Stanley Shareworks a plus
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, deadline-oriented and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Acute attention to detail and well developed organization and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently
- Mobile employee taxation knowledge required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., London, UK
CircleCI, San Francisco, California
Recruiting Analyst and Coordinator
Bluecore, New York City
Talent Lead, Marketing
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
Digital Training Manager
Indivisible, Washington, DC
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina