At Peloton, we're committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service. We're looking for world class brand ambassadors who are passionate about fitness, excited about the Peloton mission, and committed to providing our customers with nothing short of world-class customer service. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees and are looking for career minded individuals looking to grow within a rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of the warehouse
- Manage warehouse safety, maintenance and organization as well as inventory of spare parts, tools, supplies, and accessories
- Responsible for the recruiting, hiring, training and development of all warehouse personnel
- Manage bike refurb process if applicable
- Assist in employee scheduling
- Serve as forklift operator and trainer
- Manage inbound/outbound of products and supplies
- Manage loading/unloading of vehicle fleet
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Business Development Manager - Latin America
Qualtrics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Travel Intrapreneur (for India)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in India
Briefing Consultant - Executive Innovation Center
Box, Redwood City, CA
Inventory Coordinator - First Shift
Flow Kana, Redwood Valley
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA