Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Social)
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in Paid Social to join its media team in London. Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving performance and executions across Social channels and support Search & other Digital channels.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Paid Social activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the UK and Germany including
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting, including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Creative mangement with publishers
- Support team with
- In-house Search activation
- Video, display, and native activity via our agency
- Media tag management
- Google Analytics
- 4+ years of digital media management
- Extensive experience using Social platforms including:
- Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes through Paid Social.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing Search and Digital Video campaigns (YouTube + Programmatic) preferred but not mandatory
- German language skills a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.