The Test and Reliability Engineer is part of the Quality Team and plays a pivotal role of transforming product requirements into products with world-class performance and reliability. This role works closely with product management, product design, and manufacturing partners to define standards, develop tests, and supervise/drive testing schedule and failure analysis. This role requires a creative hands-on individual who is capable of inventing unique procedures, coordinating with testing facilities to leverage existing industry standards, and capable of in-depth analytical analysis of failures. This role requires a broad engineering background, strong command of statistical methods, and the ability to communicate clearly to ensure actions are taken to incorporate improvements. As a person you are independent, highly motivated, super organized, hyper-flexible and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment to improve product quality.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans during all phases of development working cross-functionally with product design and suppliers to ensure conformance of product performance and compliance specifications
- Aid in the design and development of necessary test equipment and/or develop procedures for testing product performance
- Create software tools for lab testing to automate data acquisition for product testing
- Create Hardware in the Loop (HIL) test systems for design and validation of control systems
- Identify and partner with testing labs to execute specialized test protocols for part or product validation
- Interpret and analyze results and data to guide design
- Present analysis in clear, actionable manner to guide design and update executives on status of product vs targets
- 5+ years of professional experience in product testing consumer products
- Preferred MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; Minimum of BS or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with LabVIEW and Python for data analysis and hardware testing
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Experience with PLC and HMI are a plus
- Experience with Monte Carlo Analysis and DoE and reliability modeling techniques such as Weibull, JMP, ANOVA, regression modeling, Reliability Growth Models or other accelerated test models a plus
- Experience with ReliSoft Suite, MiniTab or other statistical/reliability software a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment, managing multiple work streams in parallel. Adaptability and comfort with change is critical
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
[Freelance] Experiences Ambassador - Brussels
Airbnb, Remote, Brussels
Content Executor / Webmaster (h/f)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Technical Program Manager
Visa, Denver CO, US
Sales Compensation Lead
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin
Sourcer - EMEA Recruitment
Director of Content Marketing
Flatiron School, New York, NY