Customer-centric, sales-oriented, team focused and tech-savvy, the Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. Our Showroom Managers are sales-oriented managers who lead, coach and nurture a team-oriented environment while creating an exceptional customer experience. Our Showroom Managers are top sellers who coach and guide the team in sales methodology and follow-up in order to meet and exceed sales goals. In addition to strong selling skills and business acumen our Store Managers must possess strong operational skills. The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized and possess strong analytical skills, strategic agility and excellent training and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Ability to analyze showroom and individual sales representative’s metrics within Salesforce in order to identify business/sales opportunities
- Must be available to manage and support a new showroom opening
- Identify areas for development in individual sales specialist’s performance and train accordingly
- Ensure team adheres to corporate guidelines regarding company outreach
- Act as the conduit between corporate and local showroom - disseminating all necessary information & policies and procedures
- Achieve and exceed sales goals via business analysis, sales training and customer service
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and businesses in the local community to promote Peloton and drive sales
- Ability to communicate upward and within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales specialists
- Adhere to corporate directed processes regarding store operations (including but not limited to merchandise display and physical inventory)
- Strong operational skills (including payroll management, staffing, supplies, and maintenance/cleanliness of showroom)
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a sales team
- Experience analyzing business metrics; identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Strong clientele background
- Prior management experience
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions oriented - solutions and ideas before complaints
- Ability and desire to grow/learn
- Solid understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Google Drive and Salesforce a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Shop Supervisor
Outdoor Voices, Nashville, TN
Instacart, Orange County, CA
Customer Success Manager
Trustpilot, New York, NY
Assistant Showroom Manager- The Gardens Mall
Peloton, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Software Support Analyst
Command Alkon, Bristol
1st Level Support Team Lead
Taboola, New York, NY