We are seeking a Talent Production Manager to support our growing production needs at Peloton. This role is focused on the management and scheduling of the instructors. The instructors are required to teach class, participate in team meetings, do short/long form non-class content and the prioritization of their time is critical to the successful operation of our business.
Our ideal candidate schedules, tracks, and communicates with efficiency and ease. With the instructors work and wellbeing at top of mind, this role will support teams of Peloton talent with fairness, grace, humility, inclusion, and open-mindedness.
- Work closely with leadership, production, instructors and key stakeholders to build & confirm optimal Instructor schedules with Programming Production Management.
- Work on scheduling strategy for macro schedule and micro-schedules; track, analyze progress, and confirm rescheduling with Programming Production Management as needed.
- Attend consistent meetings and maintain an open dialogue with Instructors; discuss their schedules & upcoming responsibilities.
- Facilitate communication to the crew, broader Peloton team and show leadership through weekly progress reports, workflow support, and daily updates
- Along with Programming Production Management, support external departments with problem solving, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions
- 5 years production supervising/coordinating experience
- 1+ years working with talent and/or fitness experts.
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Experience in Google Suite preferred.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.