Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help drive software innovation on Peloton Digital, including our iOS, Android, and Web apps. This person will serve as the voice of the user and develop, design and launch experiences that drive growth and engagement in those products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and present cohesive experiences for our members. This person will report to the Director of Product for the Digital Apps experience and work in partnership with other members of the product, design, engineering & business teams.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our members throughout their lifecycle, and advocate for solutions based on their needs and pain points.
- Offer data-driven insights about member engagement and propose features that have a meaningful impact on member engagement.
- Work with the director of product and the wider product org to define a roadmap and prioritize based on member impact and business need.
- Generate detailed documentation, communicate these requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Partner with the design team to develop a cohesive user experience across all member touchpoints.
- Participate in agile rituals such as daily standups, grooming, planning and retrospectives.
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, and execute the short-term development queue.
- Develop deep relationships with stakeholders throughout the business and ensure there is alignment with the wider strategy of the organization.
- 2+ years of Product Management Experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, and translate them into software.
- Experience working in an agile scrum team.
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Ability to create strong user-centered consumer experiences.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.