Peloton is seeking a CRM Specialist to join our Marketing team in London supporting marketing for Europe. Reporting to the CRM Manager you will be responsible for supporting a seamless end to end on-brand journey for both leads and Members for the UK & German markets. The CRM Specialist will deploy tailored campaigns across email and push marketing to encourage conversion and minimise churn. Working closely with the sales, retail and creative teams as well as collaborating with the engagement and acquisition teams in New York, the CRM Specialist will be responsible for both the execution and reporting on multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Partner with the CRM Manager to develop an omni-channel contact strategy that optimises path to purchase for Bike and Digital
- Plan and implement nurture journeys to ultimately increase conversion
- Partner with various teams to develop journeys that drive email capture
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for each audience & lead segment
- Develop and own testing plans
- Supporting the management of the email calendar, for campaigns and lifecycle marketing across UK and Germany
- Design, build, deploy a variety of campaigns across transactional, sales, marketing, retail and studio comms
- Plan and implement engagement campaigns to encourage customer retention
- Methodically test & identify best performing content & messages for different customer life stages
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
- Build and maintain KPIs dashboards across acquisition and retention
- Campaign performance and optimisation reporting
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Required: 3+ years of email marketing experience
- Understanding of CRM for segmentation and targeting
- Analytical mindset and unparalleled attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- Proven experience working in Eloqua and SalesForce or other marketing automation platforms
- Proven experience with pulling email and sales data and trend analysis
- Experience coding in HTML, CSS advantageous
- German speaker advantageous
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
With offices in London and New York, Peloton’s international presence is growing fast. Learn more at onepeloton.co.uk.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.