Director, Supply Chain Operations
Peloton, Taipei, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is seeking a Director, Supply Chain Operations to lead our operations in Asia, including strategic sourcing, manufacturing, supplier management, and quality. This is a senior leadership role tasked with optimizing Peloton’s manufacturing and sourcing operation to reduce cost, lead time, and risk, while increasing supply chain flexibility and quality. This is a key role within the rapidly growing Peloton organization, and one that offers the ability to drive enormous contributions to the growth of Peloton.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead Peloton's operations team in Asia, serving as primary point of contact for US headquarters
- Manage suppliers to measure and optimize cost, lead time, quality, and supply chain flexibility across Peloton’s full product line
- Build KPIs and scorecards to evaluate and provide feedback to suppliers
- Work collaboratively with Hardware Team to manage production planning and ramp, and quality
- Manage production capacity and supplier allocations
- Work collaboratively with Planning and Transportation Logistics teams to optimize inventory levels, end to end costs, lead times, and risk
- Manage all supplier relationships, contracts, and terms
- Work collaboratively with suppliers to drive continuous improvement
- Source, audit, select, and onboard new high-quality suppliers
- Develop and execute global supply chain strategies
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years of supply chain experience, including experience working in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Proven ability to lead, recruit, and retain top talent
- Expertise in manufacturing, purchasing, negotiation, and strategic sourcing
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
The role is based out of Peloton's Taipei, Taiwan office, and requires quarterly travel to New York.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder Advisor, Armitage Ave.
Warby Parker, Chicago, IL
Electronic Print Operator
Time Inc., Tampa, FL
HelloFresh, USA - Richmond, CA
Regulatory Operations Associate Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Workplace Operations Intern
Slack, San Francisco
Purchase Order Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA