We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineers to join our growing web team who are passionate about crafting exceptional user experiences on top of a clean, scalable, performant, and robust architecture, adhering to best practices within the larger web community.
The position requires that you put users first, are self-motivated, a team player, and have strong attention to detail.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
Work on a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with Product and Design to deliver elegant, intuitive, accessible, responsive, and user-friendly interfaces for www.onepeloton.com.
Develop, test, build, ship and monitor flexible e-commerce solutions, integrated with our platform and third-party partners, to showcase and sell our physical and digital products.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years of Web Development experience
- An expert understanding of industry best practices and web standards
- Proven ability to write clean code
- Excellent communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and dedication to quality
- An agile mindset and embraces iterative design
- Background building single page applications
- Excellent time management skills
- Initiative to solve problems
- Curiosity and continuously expands their skill set
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Prior experience or exposure to Typescript
- Experience in leading teams
- Pair programming experience
- Contributions to open source projects
- Worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Experience with Webpack and other build tools
- Experience working within e-commerce and have worked with third-party payment gateways
- Familiarity with functional programming
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Familiarity with accessibility best practices
- Experience with internationalization and localization
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, iOS
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Staff Backend Engineer
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Vroom, New York City, NY
Senior Java Backend Developer (SDEIII)
TradeRev, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
XO Group, New York
Senior iOS Engineer
JOOR, New York, NY