People Business Partner, Taiwan
Peloton, Taipei City, Taiwan
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton’s Team of People Business Partners enable our teammates to achieve best in class results through the development and effective implementation of a broad range of programs and processes. This includes onboarding, developing high performing team members, mitigating employee relations matters, driving employee engagement, and collaborating with our Training and Development Team to ensure executional excellence.
We are looking to make our first business partner hire to lead people operations for our growing presence in Taiwan. The ideal person is an experienced multi-jurisdiction generalist that will initially be responsible for all human resource related responsibilities, payroll, recruiting and office management.
- Oversee daily operations of human resource services including recruiting, on-boarding, staff training and development, benefits and compensation, performance management, employee and labor relations, and compliance.
- Work closely with our managers in Taiwan to indirectly manage and develop all levels of teams to achieve location- based human resource initiatives.
- Organize office operations and procedures, including budgeting, correspondence with our finance team and HQ, handling reimbursements, purchasing supplies for the office, and other clerical functions.
- Lead the analysis of employee feedback, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture.
- Ensure compliance regarding all employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, and file management
- Support benefits administration, open enrollment, monthly reconciliation and maintenance initiatives for all associates at assigned locations
- Assist in introducing and explaining new or revised HR policies and/or systems; new State or Federal laws and new or revised procedures.
- Manage / co-manage all Taiwan HQ calendars, including:
- Events calendar - employee and client facing.
- New hires calendar.
- Office calendar for activities and internal meeting requests including locations.
- Administering, and managing the day-to-day of internal office business.
- Assist in managing/improving the functional processes, policies, and techniques.
- Flexibility to make quick, methodical and strategic adjustments.
- 8+ years of experience in a generalist Human Resources management role, ideally having worked in an international office for a global technology company.
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including creating and posting job descriptions, facilitating interview processes, vendor management, and on-boarding new hires.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex technical requirements
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs, translate them into job descriptions, and make successful hires.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of and experience with HR systems (ATS, HRIS, Performance Management)
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across organizational lines
- Experience in coaching and providing training for business partners and managers
- Ability to travel 25-75% depending on company needs
- Solid communication skills in English and Mandarin
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Global Compensation