Member Support Supervisor - Plano
Peloton, Plano, Texas
High-energy group fitness in your living room
As the Member Support Supervisor, you will help to elevate every member's Peloton experience. You’ll lead a talented team with deep training, product knowledge, commitment to growth, keeping them educated and engaged while cultivating a member-focused culture solving problems and going about and beyond to delight our members.
This is a full-time role based in our Plano, TX office.
About the Team
The Member Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works on the front lines providing a support experience that is human, honest, and above all awesome. We correspond directly with members by email, live chat, and phone resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We troubleshoot problems, walk members through features, and help our members to get the most out of their workouts.
We interact directly with thousands of members per week, tracking the issues, and playing an important role as liaisons between our community and the rest of the company, including our Engineering and Product teams to ensure we remain a Member-driven organization
About the Role
- You think outside of the box and always put our members first. Striving to create an amazing Peloton experience for all
- You’ll ensure the team creates awesome experiences for our members upon every interaction and works efficiently
- You will provide steady leadership and career coaching to a team with a diverse range of skills and professional backgrounds
- You will hire, grow, and retain top talent
- You will hold direct reports to high standards of performance and personal conduct while also focussing on maintaining our Peloton culture and engaging our team.
- You'll work in tandem with the operations leadership team to ensure our teams are highly proficient.
- You'll think critically and creatively about professional development within the team; aligning skills with roles, team needs, and broader company-wide objectives
- You will work collaboratively with a team of supervisors and leads to an effective and highly engaging workplace
- You will help lead change across the team and drive agent proficiency from new hires through proven professionals in an environment of great change: new markets, new products, and significant growth
- You’re a top-notch listener and communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- You should love leading an engaged team and support them by investing heavily in coaching and development.
- You know how to maintain a calm and positive composure in the midst of challenges.
- You’re organized- balancing competing objectives and ambitious timelines, and making thoughtful compromises to push your team forward.
- You are a problem solver - curious, creative, capable of critical thinking, and not afraid to think outside the box to try something new.
- You should love our Members and interacting with them helping to make them happy in the toughest situations
- As our leader, you ensure our creative, encouraging and happy member support culture remains consistent.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in the customer service/support space and experience as a people leader.
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.